Your safety is our priority.
We’re taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. We have implemented safety precautions in our Studio to make your in-person visit as safe and sanitary as possible.
- Guest will be asked to wear a face mask while in the Studio.
- Children 2 years or younger and people who have trouble breathing may not be required to wear a mask. However, other requirements may be enforced.
- If a guest arrives without a mask, one will be supplied.
- Guest will be asked to stay at home if they are exhibiting symptoms.
Team Member Etiquette
- All team members shall wear a face mask and other personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the Studio.
- All team members shall wear gloves when evaluating or treating a guest.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Equipment, devices, and surfaces shall be disinfected after every session.
- Disinfecting stations will be available.
- Team members and guests should attempt to maintain social distancing of 6 feet at all times.
- If social distancing is not feasible, team members shall limit such periods to what is reasonably necessary.