Musculoskeletal disorders are common and costly.
More than 1 in 2 adults—124 million Americans over 18, and 1.7 billion people worldwide—reported a musculoskeletal medical condition. They are the leading contributor to disability worldwide—more common than heart disease, stroke, hypertension, and asthma.
Annual estimated direct and indirect costs are estimated at $213 billion. Factor in treatment and decreased wages, and the cost leaps to $874 billion annually.
Creating sustained behavioral change requires a game-changing perspective that disrupts healthcare and musculoskeletal (MSK) care, for good.
By making Reach Movement Studio’s vision for better movement an actual movement, we accelerate the innovation process, create new customer behaviors, and drive enduring commercial success.
For the first time, at scale, Americans will:
- Access 3D technology to reveal movement patterns.
- Receive education about simple steps that promote their MSK health and wellness before serious problems arise.
- Connect with conservative, non-invasive, and appropriate treatment paths for simple injuries, based on best practices.
- Be directed to the best medical provider for more serious injuries.
- Enjoy an overall higher quality of health.
Partner with us to create an affordable, accessible, preventative wellness and care approach to improve MSK health and deliver a higher quality of life for everyone. Let’s chat about how, together, our brands align to create a national movement for movement.
- Let’s think wellness, not just illness.
- Let’s make a community impact.
- Let’s create a movement for movement.
Matthew J. Condon | 913.238.2887 | email@example.com
Paul K. Morris | 913.488.4834 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Movement Studio is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bardavon Health Innovations, Inc., a Kansas City-based healthcare data company that is optimizing the Workers’ Compensation experience and revolutionizing the commercial MSK health sector.